Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Christmas Break


Hello friends.

Tomorrow evening, my father, mother, and younger sister will arrive in Jordan. We will be together until December 31st -- twelve precious days. For five of those days (22nd - 27th), we will be celebrating the birth of our Lord while staying in the city where it all began: Bethlehem. I am grateful beyond words, both for the once-in-a-lifetime trip and (far more so) for the family visit.

During our time together, I will not write any new blog posts. But I'm looking forward to writing in the new year. So much has yet to be said.

Blessings upon blessings. 

2 comments:

  1. they are en route right now!!!!! i am so excited for ALL of you. this is the first time that i realized you will be celebrating jesus' birth in bethlehem!! wow. i know it's going to be unforgettable, meaningful and fun. also praying it's very safe. :) love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am so excited for all of you (and maybe a little bit jealous). I know it will be a precious time. Can't wait to hear about it. Much love.

    ReplyDelete